Creative Assembly has announced the next slice of Total War: Warhammer 2 DLC called Queen & The Crone.
The Hag-Queen, Crone Hellebron, will be leading a murderous army of Dark Elves from the dark lands of Naggaroth to wipe out everything that is good in the world. This will be the first Legendary Lords pack released playable in both the Eye of the Vortex and Mortal Empires campaign. The content will include new elite units, quest chains, magic items and skill trees, all centred around Queen Alarielle the Radiant and Crone Hellebron.
- Two new Legendary Lords with new quest chains, magic items and skill trees
- New campaign mechanics and objectives
- New Hero type for High Elves
- New Lord type for Dark Elves
- New battlefield units for both races
- 16 elite Regiments of Renown
Free content will also be released at the same time, Alith Anar will be a new, free Legendary Lord alongside The Queen & The Crone, as well as his personal Shadow Walker unit.
Due for release on 31 May, The Queen & The Crone is currently available to pre-order at a 10% discount from SEGA approved digital retailers including Steam. Further details can now also be found in a blog post from CA.