Wargaming’s World of Tanks will be receiving an update today which takes the online tank-a-thon to version 8.6 and brings more vehicles, a new map and other game engine improvements.
In this update there’s the new map called Sacred Valley which will require “flexibility and a good strategic sense” and comes with some some great ambush opportunities.
New tanks are also included for good measure…
- The British Tier V Excelsior heavy tank
- New Soviet SPGs which include the SU-122A (Tier V) and SU-14-1 (Tier VII)
- The German G.Pz. Mk. VI (e) (TierII), Pz.Sfl. IVb (Tier IV), G.W. Tiger (P) (Tier VIII)
- American SPGs, the M44 (Tier VI) and M53/M55 (Tier IX)
- French SPGs, the AMX 105 AM mle. 47 (Tier IV) and Bat.-Châtillon 155 55 (Tier IX)
Other points to note are that Tier X vehicles have their credit income increased and the Tier IX, VIII, VII and VI vehicles (not SPGs) will also receive a slightly less extreme credit income boost.
The usual slew of graphic and audio improvements have also been added to keep tank nuts happy.Related to this article
Founder and Editor of PC Invasion. Veteran PC gamer of over 22 years.