Daum’s tasty looking MMORPG Black Desert will be going into beta testing next month.
The test will launch on Wednesday 16 December at 7AM UTC and end on 22 December at 7AM UTC. Characters availabel to testers will include the Warrior, Sorceress, Berserker, Ranger, and Wizard classes. A new addition in this test will be the Tamer class which is described as follows:
With the support of Heilang, the divine beast, the Tamer can perform ruthless combination attacks or take enemies down on their own, by borrowing divine forces. Though innocent at heart, the Tamer is able to channel their passion into a powerful fury that will sweep past any obstacle.
This beta test will also introduce a new region to the tests, the Calpheon region which will include the full city which goes by the same name.
Since the first alpha test, Daum has also made the following changes based on feedback from players:
- Improved character customization, including 30 new skin tones, 40 new hair colors, new beards, and a bald option for male characters
- Improved balance of character classes
- Improved weather cycles, including darker and occasionally stormy nights and lanterns that can be purchased from NPCs to help players in the dark
- Newly enabled features such as the much requested walking mode and more
- Adjustment of HP Potions to improve the PvP challenges
- Fully localized English text
- Level cap set to 50.99% with PVP unlocked at level 30
If you want to to take part in the testing then you can pre-order. Remember, Black Desert is a one time purchase game, there’s no extra costs once you own it.
Now let’s take a look at the Tamer class on this new trailer.
Founder and Editor of PC Invasion. Veteran PC gamer of over 22 years.