Activision’s 1st patch for Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare has been released. The developer promises connectivity optimizations for game servers coming with it.
After complaints of lag issues in the first week, fans had been looking for Activision to release fixes like this, but it remains to be seen if this will address at least most of them, if not all.
This is the complete list of fixes:
- Adjustment to the in-game chat names notifications placement.
- Fixed Prestige reset issues, including emblems and challenges.
- Fixed marksman and camo challenges to not reset when you Prestige.
- Connectivity optimizations for game servers.
- Fixed issues with Ping Bar not updating correctly.
- Fixed stats not accumulating towards leaderboards after Prestiging.
- Adjustment to challenges to unlock camos for weapons.
- Fixed round-based game modes, affecting Win/Loss ratios.
- Implemented ability to unlock eSports Rule options in Private Match.
- Fixed weapon reloads counting as speed reloads in certain circumstances.
- Added description to reload informing that you can double-tap to speed reload.
- Fixed DoubleXP splash, so it doesn’t show up in Private Match, Combat Readiness Program, or Exo Survival mode.
- Showing 4x or 2x based on whether a loot DoubleXP item exists
- Add DoubleXP icon to medal splashes when DoubleXP is active.
- Fixed rare save game issue affecting playthrough progression
- KC score limit increased to 85 per match.pic.twitter.com/FVIg1B6z2i