Escape this bizarrely haunted mansion in today’s contest for Killer Chambers!
Ugh, I hate it when I get trapped in mansions that require me to solve puzzles and dodge obstacles in order to pass from room to room. It’s just poor manners on the host’s part, ya know?
Well, you can do it for funsies by entering our contest for a chance to win a Steam copy of Killer Chambers!
Killer Chambers is a neat little hybrid of action-platformer and puzzle games. Guide your pixelated fancy gentleman through a series of rooms littered with deadly traps meant to take you out! You’ll need to combine reflexes and memory to overcome the pits, projectiles, and platforms found in each deadly chamber of this haunted mansion.
Read some official PR about the game!
- Fast-paced and tough action-platformer with puzzle and bullet-hell elements.
- Over 40 rooms, each one with 3 levels of difficulty.
- 5 floors with unique traps and bosses.
- More than 500 finely tuned trap patterns.
- A funny story told by dialogues in a visual novel style.
- Many items to help Brave Lord in his adventure.
- 12 hats that grant you special powers, as long as they don’t fall from your head!
Who doesn’t love hats?
How To Win
To enter to win your copy, use the widget below to leave your name and email address. You can repeat daily for additional chances to win. For bonus entries, follow PCI on Twitter and share our contest post with your friends!
While you’re waiting to find out who won, comment below telling us which hat you’d wear, and what special power it grants you. I wear my Beanie of Infinite Cuss Words, which of course gives me the power to spew a neverending string of cuss words. Except I’m not allowed to wear it anymore since my mom found out I’d been wearing it at church again. She’s such a meanie.
We have five Steam keys to give away. Winners will be drawn on Thursday, April 11.