Looking for a free game? Of course you are! Check out this contest for CrossCode.
There are few things better than an indie game success story. Ya just gotta love a game that spends seven years in development that still manages to build up steam along the way — that’s when you know something is gonna be good.
For those of you who’ve been following its journey, the long wait is over: CrossCode is finally out! And we’ve got 10 Steam copies to give away, courtesy of Radical Fish Games.
CrossCode is a 16-bit era-inspired action RPG set in the distant future. You play as Lea, a player in the futuristic MMO CrossWorlds as she logs in to find the pieces of her memory hidden within the game’s code. As Lea recovers more of her memories in the game world a larger scheme unravels, revealing the true reasons the game exists.
- Dive into a massive adventure with a playtime of around 40-80 hours
- Explore a large world with 7 unique areas and hidden secrets all over the place
- Fight over 120 enemy types including 30+ boss fights
- Enter 8 expansive dungeons all with with unique themes and puzzle mechanics
- Master up to 100 combat arts and even more passive skills
- Solve over 100 quests with a great variety of tasks and unique challenges
- 60+ music tracks made by a rice ball (well, not exactly)
God, 16-bit RPGs are gorgeous.
How to win
For your chance to win, use the widget below. Leave your name, email address, and give PCI a little love while you’re at it. It’s ok, we don’t bite. Well, we do, but more in the playful nibble kind of way.
Our 10 winners will be randomly chosen on Wednesday, September 26.