These are the iconic blades that you can find in Cyberpunk 2077.
Cocktail Stick (katana)
- Perks: It has a high DPS rating, though certainly not on par with other katanas. I guess what makes it unique is that it’s Evelyn’s and it’s pink.
- Mission/location: Clouds during “Automatic Love.”
“Automatic Love” is a main quest involving Judy and Evelyn. You’ll find this iconic weapon in Evelyn’s dressing room.
However, if you missed out on getting it during the mission, you can always return to the location by fast traveling to Megabuilding H8 in Japantown. Take the elevator to Clouds and follow the walkways until you can open a grate. It leads you back inside the establishment, but the hostiles have been cleared out already.
Oh, and you probably need the Reinforced Tendons Cyberware implant. You’ll exit the area using the grate still, but you might not be able to reach the higher ledges if you can’t double jump.
Anyway, here’s a video guide from YouTuber Memesis:
- Perk: The final hit in a combo does double damage, or quadruple damage if your health is lower than your opponent’s.
- Mission/location: Dropped by Oda during “Play it Safe.”
You can pick up this iconic weapon from Oda’s body after defeating him. I’m not sure if it’s possible to return to this location later in the game.
- Perk: Reduced based damage, but has a higher crit damage multiplier.
- Mission/location: Yorinobu’s Penthouse during “The Heist.”
Once the building has been alerted to your presence, V and Jackie need to escape. However, you’ll want to check out the rooftop first. There’s a helipad and two Arasaka goons here. Eliminate the hostiles and grab the iconic weapon inside the chopper.
- Perk: Increases electrical damage; when the Sandevistan Cyberware implant is active, increase crit chance by 50% and apply bleeding.
- Mission/location: “Big in Japan” – You can start this side job by speaking to the NPC across from Rogue’s seat in the Afterlife bar.
- Perk: Deals chemical damage with a moderate chance to apply poison.
- Mission/location: From the side job “I’ll Fly Away” from Mitch.
This can only be done after “Riders on the Storm” and before “Queen of the Highway.” Both of these sidequests are from Panam. If you rushed to do “Queen of the Highway,” then you won’t be able to complete Mitch’s sidequest.
“I’ll Fly Away” is actually related to Scorpion’s funeral. In the end, Mitch will give you the Stinger plus an action figure of Scorpion. No, it’s not his buddy, but Mortal Kombat’s own Netherrealm ninja (yup, it’s an easter egg). Check out the video below from YouTuber ZaFrostPet:
- Perk: Slightly increases electrical damage and has a chance to apply shock.
- Mission/location: During the “Pisces” quest from Judy.
Do the “Pisces” mission normally. Then, once you reach the conference room with Maiko and the other gang bosses, you’ll see this displayed on a table. You can grab it during or after the fight. I’m not exactly sure if you’ll be able to return to this location.