Bandai Namco has finally announced Dark Souls Remastered after some speculation that it would be coming to the PC.
This new updated version will take players back to Lordran but this time with more bells and whistles. Players can expect 4K resolution and 60FPS on the PC.
The Dark Souls Remastered release date has been set for 25 May and we urge you to pick this up if you want to see it in its full glory. It’s a cracking game. Updated in this new version also include:
- New Bosses – Including Black Dragon, Sanctuary Guardian, Artorias of the Abyss.
- PVP Arena & Online Matchmaking System – Quick matching for players to play 1vs1, 2vs2 and 4 player battle royal.
- New Areas – Including Oolacile Township, Oolacile Sanctuary, Royal Wood, Battle of Stoicism which is the training ground for online PVP battles.
- New Enemies – Including Wooden scarecrows, Chained Prisoner, Stone Knight.
- New NPCs – Including Hawkeye Gough, Elizabeth (keeper of the sanctuary).
- New Weapons and Armor – Equip some from the new bosses, enemies, and NPCs.
Founder and Editor of PC Invasion. Veteran PC gamer of over 22 years.