The Hub for Emergency Logistics and Maneuvers (HELM) is the command center for Vanguard operations in the Sol system. It’s also where you’ll find the War Table. Anyway, here’s our guide to help you out.
Note: For more information, check out our Destiny 2: Season of the Chosen guides and features hub.
Destiny 2: Season of the Chosen – Accessing HELM and the War Table
Your first Battleground completion not only nets you the Bell of Conquest seasonal artifact, but it also leads you to HELM. It appears as a destination icon in the Tower and acts as an entirely separate worldspace.
Here, you’ll be able to speak to Zavala, Osiris, and the Crow. In a short while, you should have access to the bounties and mods from the War Table, too.
Examples of bounties
- Successfully complete 1x Battleground
- Defeat enemies with bows
- Defeat enemies with melee abilities; enemies in Battlegrounds and Guardians provide more progress
- Defeat enemies with energy weapons; enemies in Battlegrounds and Guardians provide more progress
- Various repeatable bounties.
Mods and other rewards
As you complete Seasonal Challenges found on your quest tab, you’ll earn reputation for the War Table. This lets you obtain seasonal engrams as well as Elemental Well mods for armors in Destiny 2: Season of the Chosen. The mechanic entails picking up an elemental well that grants energy (if the elemental well matches your subclass’ damage type, you’ll gain energy for all abilities).
Here are the rewards you can grab from the War Table:
- Elemental Ordnance mod – Defeating an enemy with a grenade spawns an elemental well that matches your subclass’ energy.
- Elemental Charge mod – Become Charged with Light by picking up an elemental well. If the elemental well matches your subclass element, you gain two stacks.
- A Vile Quarry emblem
- High Gravitas exotic ship
The HELM command center also has two more features in Destiny 2: Season of the Chosen: the Prismatic Recaster and the Hammer of Proving’s enhancements/perks.
Week 2 update: The War Table has two new elemental well mods:
- Elemental Light – Defeating a combatant with your super spawns an elemental well that matches your subclass’ energy type.
- Font of Wisdom – Picking up an elemental well that matches your subclass’ energy type grants a temporary increase to intellect, improving the recharge rate of your super.
Moreover, Destiny 2: Season of the Chosen‘s narrative enters its next phase with “Challenger’s Proving II” and Battleground: Cleansing. You’ll want to visit the HELM command center to start the quest.