Getting your final Stasis grenade
After getting a new Stasis grenade, the Exo Stranger provides you with Born in Darkness – Part 3. The quest will reward you with the final Stasis grenade for your subclass.
The steps for this quest in Destiny 2: Beyond Light will slightly mirror those from the previous parts. It’s just that some requirements and locations have been changed.
- 50x Fallen defeated on Europa.
- 50x Vex defeated on Europa.
- 20x enemies affected by Stasis.
- 3x Gambit matches with Stasis equipped. If you grabbed the Gambit-focused fragment quest, you’ll be able to complete your tallies while doing this.
- 60x Stasis final blows. My advice for this one is to use an exotic that gives you an extra grenade or melee charge, plus mods that’ll increase the regeneration of those abilities. For instance, I used the Claws of Ahamkara on a Warlock to get an extra melee charge.
You’ll need to fight another platoon of Fallen. You’ll actually find them in the Eternity zone where you encountered the first platoon from Born in Darkness – Part 1.
Go to the Asterion Abyss zone and head to the Concealed Void lost sector. Eliminate the mobs and the boss here and speak with the Exo Stranger in the final room. Looks like there’s a family reunion.
Return to the Exo Stranger in the Beyond zone. You’ll get your final Stasis grenade.
Don’t forget that you still have a couple of things you can do:
- You can obtain your Stasis aspect after destroying the required Entropic Shards.
- You can do some focus quests in playlist activities to obtain Stasis fragments.