Nixxes have updated the PC version of Deus Ex: Mankind Divided once again, re-fixing a couple of bug regressions and addressing the key issue (I’m not kidding, it was annoying) of AMD’s logo volume. This is Patch 10 for the game, taking it to version v1.10 build 592.1_P10.
The returning bugs (that have once again been addressed) are to do with Jensen’s walking speed, and the spawning of an extra Talos Rucker. I was aware that his character model could turn invisible sometimes, but spawning a twin is a new one to me. Anyway, that should no longer happen.
As mentioned, AMD’s logo should no longer be as absurdly loud, and there’s a fix to graphical artifacting with SSAO. Here’s the full set of changes.
Deus Ex: Mankind Divided v1.10 build 592.1_P10:
- Fixed regression that was introduced in last patch: Walking speed is now fixed properly.
- Fixed regression that was introduced in last patch: Talos Rucker no longer spawns twice.
- AMD intro video now has a lower volume.
- Fixed an issue where clicking on some interactive objects, such as computers or keypads, could cause Jensen to unholster his weapon.
- Fixed an issue where some users had to create a new Windows account to be able to start the game.
- Fixed a crash when loading a savegame.
- Fixed an issue where SSAO could introduce some graphical artifacts.
- Fixed an issue in Breach where the Booster Pack open button would not be shown, even though the user had Booster Packs to open.
- Fixed issues with the dialogue selection wheel.
The following DirectX 12 changes are in this patch:
- Improved stability and performance.
- Major improvement to loading times.