A new patch for Deus Ex: Mankind Divided has just been released on Steam taking the game to v1.12 build 667.0_P12.
This update has been released to address ” critical and minor issues raised by the community”. If it causes issues, you can use the beta v1.11_build616.0 build on steam to switch back to the older version.
Deus Ex: Mankind Divided v1.12 build 667.0_P12 Patch Notes
- Fixes an issue where the weapon inventory bar would not be saved online.
- Fixes some crash issues occurring with specific save files from users.
- Quit Game option is now aligned with the other menu options.
As always, make sure that your drivers are up to date:
– AMD driver: https://support.amd.com/en-us/download
– NVIDIA driver: https://www.nvidia.com/Download/index.aspx?lang=en-us