It’s probably not what you actually want to see being added to Deus Ex: Mankind Divided, but the latest patch brings with it a new set of features for Breach mode. To its friends, this patch is known as v1.14 build 751.0_P14.
There is one fix included that isn’t related to Breach mode. It concerns a UI glitch, and should now be fixed in DirectX 11 mode. Nixxes are still investigating the problem in DirectX 12 mode.
Aside from that, it’s all Breach. That means new ‘Ghost’ networks, new corporate Picus server maps, additional Darknet files, new weapons, and, well, everything listed below really. There’s a trailer beneath the patch notes too.
Here’s what’s in Deus Ex: Mankind Divided PC patch 14.
- Fixed an issue (in DirectX 11) where certain UI elements would scale and show discoloration. The developers are currently still looking into a fix for this issue occurring in DirectX 12.
New Breach Content:
- New PICUS Servers and PICUS Darknet File
- New Feature – Ghost Networks
- New Booster Packs added to Breach Shop
- New Premium Weapons added to Breach Shop including Exclusive Premium Weapon – HyperION
- New Breach Related Trophies
- Color themes for Default Skin can now be changed
- Special Ammo can now be purchased using Weapon Parts
- Firewall Keys can now be purchased using Praxis
- Various improvements and bug fixes