A second patch for Deus Ex: Mankind Divided in as many days addresses release problems with mouse sensitivity settings, and issues with 21:9 displays. It should take the game to build 524.10 (you can compare this to the version number in the bottom right-hand corner of the launcher window to see if you have the latest).
According to the patch notes, there’s now a far greater range of mouse sensitivity settings, and the ability to set separate sensitivity on the X and Y axis. No mention of mouse acceleration, but it might be covered by those changes.
“Various issues” with 21:9 displays have also been addressed (I think these were problems relating to parts of the UI being off-set and appearing in the wrong places), as have “missing geometry” bugs in the Dubai tutorial level.
As with the other Nixxes Deus Ex: Mankind Divided patch, the previous versions of the game can still be found in a beta branch if you wish to revert to earlier builds. Here’s what’s new and altered.
· Adjustments to the Mouse Sensitivity settings, which mean that you can now set sensitivity for the X and Y axis separately.
· Increased range of Mouse Sensitivity settings.
· Fixed an issue that could cause missing geometry in the Dubai level.
· Fixed an issue with player movement and running on stairs and sloped surfaces.
· Fixed various issues with 21:9 setups.
· Fixed an issue where the “Unmark All” prompt would stay on screen.
· Field of view setting now displays the angle used.