Lost in the world of EVE? If you;re really into the space epic then you’ll be pleased to know that the EVE: The Second Decade Collector’s Edition is now available.
This special edition is ideal for super-fans as it commemorates a decade of EVE Online with unique items and other bits and bobs that should have any EVE fan grinning from ear to ear. If you’re new to the EVE then it may also be worth a look as it’s packed with everything you’d need including:
- “Rifter” USB hub, a four-port USB hub modeled on the iconic EVE Online ship.
- Into the Second Decade, a 190-page, richly illustrated, hardcover book commemorating the first 10 years of the EVE Universe. Into the Second Decade details the initial release of EVE Online and chronicles its growth through the game’s 20 free expansions, the community events that helped define the experience, and the launch of DUST 514. Also included are anecdotes and thoughts from famous EVE players.
- The Danger Game board game, an English-language adaptation of the popular Icelandic board game. Created by a fledgling CCP in 1998, The Danger Game (Icelandic: Hættuspil) helped fund the initial development of the original EVE Online release.
- EVE Symphony CD, a live performance of the signature EVE soundtrack by the Icelandic Symphony Orchestra, recorded in Reykjavik during EVE Fanfest 2013.
There is more however, the box set comes with a mystery CCP code which brings “exclusive benefits related to current and yet to be revealed CCP products”. Not all of these have been revealed but a few pieces have such as…
- One PLEX, an in-game item for EVE Online which can be exchanged for a month of play time or sold on the EVE market for in-game currency
- Exclusive ‘Phanca’ Cybernetic Arm for EVE Online characters coming November 19th with EVE Online: Rubicon
- Templar Mark II Prototype, a one-of-a-kind fighter ship for use in the upcoming virtual reality-based dogfighting game by CCP, EVE: Valkyrie
And not wanting to sound like a TV infomercial, but I will anyway, there’s still more with in-game items…
- The “Golden Pod,” an exclusive skin for the iconic capsule (EVE Online).
- A “Gnosis” Blueprint, a five-run blueprint of the 10th anniversary Gnosis, the Society of Conscious Thought battlecruiser (EVE Online).
- The “Time Capsule,” a selection of over 25 collectible items based on classic EVE lore as well as memorable moments over the first decade (EVE Online).
- A new skin for the Amarr Magnate frigate (EVE Online).
- A selection of exclusive male and female clothing items and accessories to dress your pilot in style (EVE Online)
- Powerful Amarr weapons and a collection of “Templar” dropsuits for (DUST 514).
How much does all this cost. Wait for it! It’s a hefty $149.99/149.99 Euros. You will need to want it bad to shell that out.
Now it’s time to get weird and watch a guy in a lab coat unbox this bastard.Related to this article
Founder and Editor of PC Invasion. Veteran PC gamer of over 22 years.