EVE: Valkyrie desperately needed some new content and it’s finally arrived today with the free Carrier Assault update.
The new mutiplayer game mode is a three stage objective based mode where players can finally get close to a Carrier and take down its defenses. A new map has also been added in this update which includes the following:
- A new multiplayer map: Crossroads
- New Echoes, Salvage, and Survival single-player missions
- New Boost Gates in multiplayer maps that bring an increased sense of speed and add new combat tactics
- Match bonuses that give players additional experience for completing matches, regardless of the outcome
- Ship balancing – Many of the game’s ships have updated stats based on feedback from the EVE: Valkyrie community
- Improvements to AI behaviour and other fixes
And now for some space action in video form.