Ubisoft release a new patch for Far Cry 4 with the co-op update.
The latest patch will now enable players to play co-op on user created maps or in single player if you prefer. All maps can now utilise this feature and and map creators can now add two spawn points, one for each player. Alternatively if there is one spawn point on the map then both players will appear at that point. To make life easier, there’s also the ability to Quick Play the top rated maps, random maps and host a co-op game.
The patch can be grabbed by auto-updating through Steam or U-Play and the list of changes are as follows:
- Consoles: Lock/Unlock camera function. This is available when using the “Select” tool.
- Occlusion Mesh Helper: When you place or move an object, a gray box will display the occlusion mesh. This option can be enabled/disabled in the “Editor” settings.
- 5 new Ally Rebel archetypes.
- Fixed an issue where Snow was deactivated when restarting a map while in the Map Editor.
- Fixed an issue where the Vista and Snow did not appear once the map was published.
- Animals should now properly exit open gates.
- Fixed an issue that resulted in rotation not working for the spawners of wave 2 and 5, as well as for the ambient spawners.
- Wave trigger settings should no longer reset to the default value when opening the map.
- The healing syringe should now display the correct value after a Player has restrated the mission.
- Static vehicles no longer count towards the AI budget.
- Fixed an issue that would cause the Map Editor to crash while using the Bumb tool.
- PC: Fixed the “Copy to Clipboard” function. Map creators can now copy and paste objects from one map to another.
- PC: Map searches start as soon as a letter is entered rather than after pressing enter.
- Integrated Outpost Master in Co-Op
- Fixed various client connectivity issues
- Fixed various Host/Client Replication issues.
- Fixed various checkpoint placement issues
- Fixed various issues with vehicle placements
- Various fixed with matchmaking stability and PvP
- Fixed insonsistencies with the XP in the load-out menu
- Fixed various spawning issues
Founder and Editor of PC Invasion. Veteran PC gamer of over 22 years.