Sports Interactive has put out a new 15.2.1 Hotfix for Football Manager 2015, making a few changes to the way certain competitions are scheduled. According to the patch notes, a few “rare instances” of the Copa Libertadores and Belgian league games not being scheduled correctly should now be sorted out.
Aside from that, there are a couple of other minor fixes to things like certain 3D kits not showing up in the match viewer, and “light skin” user interface issues.
As usual, Football Manager 2015 should update itself to the latest version through Steam. Try restarting Valve’s client if that’s not happening for you.
Here are the patch notes:
– All custom .fmf files can now be distributed via Steam Workshop
– Fixed 3D kits not displaying in the match viewer
– Fixed various light skin issues in the match screen
– Fixed player duty not being listed on Make Quick Sub dialog
– Fixed rare cases of inbox failing to update properly
– Fixed ‘Take Screenshot’ shortcut
– Fixed rare instance of Belgian league fixtures not being scheduled
– Fixed rare instance of Copa Libertadores not being scheduled
– Fixed ability to fine players multiple times
– Fixed cases of players not travelling for international games
– Fixed ‘Edit Club Contract’ check boxes