The Windows 10 title Forza 6: Apex has been updated with wheel support for a number of peripherals today, as part of a move that officially lifts the game out of ‘beta’. PC players have been requesting this since the game appeared on the Windows 10 store, so this should be a fairly popular move.
“This is a major landmark for the Forza series on Windows 10 and has been the result of months of hard work from the Turn 10 and Windows teams,” the announcement says. The full list of supported wheels can be found below, and also acts as a preview for the peripherals you can expect to see supported in Forza Horizon 3 when it comes to PC (Windows 10) on 27 Spetember.
Support for “Fanatec products such as the ClubSport V2 Xbox One Hub and the Fanatec CSR models” is planned for late September, and Turn 10 also note that “H-pattern shifters are fully supported in Apex for all Logitech wheels listed above, except for the G29, which will be added at a later date”.
- Logitech G27 Racing Wheel
- Logitech G25 Racing Wheel
- Logitech G29 Racing Wheel
- Logitech MOMO Force Feedback Racing Wheel
- Thrustmaster T300RS
- Thrustmaster T500 RS Gaming Wheel
- Logitech G920 Xbox One Wheel
- Thrustmaster T150
- Thrustmaster TX Xbox One Wheel
- Thrustmaster TMX Xbox One Wheel
- Thrustmaster RGT Force Feedback Racing Wheel