Genshin Impact‘s Hypostatic Symphony event is now live, and it’s quite challenging to boot. Here’s our guide to help you out.
Note: For more information, check out our Genshin Impact guides and features hub.
Genshin Impact: Hypostatic Symphony event guide
Genshin Impact‘s Hypostatic Symphony event introduces Pure Hypostasis bosses for you to fight. You’ll be able to choose from several modifiers and difficulty levels, earning you points once you complete the encounter.
Anyway, you can refer to the pages below for the mechanics that you need help with:
- The basics – Hypostatic Symphony event modifiers/variations, solo vs. co-op, and general tips.
- Rewards and high scores – The stuff you can get after finishing the challenge successfully.
- Day 1: Violet Lightning Concerto I – Pure Electro Hypostasis
- Day 2 update: Storm Butterfly Intermezzo I – Pure Anemo Hypostasis
- Day 3 update: Stone Heart Sonata I – Pure Geo Hypostasis
- Day 4 update: Violet Lightning Concerto II – Pure Electro Hypostasis
- Day 7 update: Waltz of Earth, Wind, and Thunder – All three bosses
Note 1: Much like challenge #4, the ones for day 5 and day 6 follow a similar pattern. These are still the same bosses with only slight changes to the modifiers.
Note 2: Genshin Impact‘s Hypostatic Symphony event runs from January 16 to January 31. You do need to reach Adventure Rank 20 before you can start it.