Over Peaks is the Day 3 Paper Theater challenge in Genshin Impact. Things are going to get more complicated since you now have to deal with wind currents and floor plates. Here’s our Genshin Impact Paper Theater Over Peaks guide to help you with this activity that’s part of Lantern Rite 2023.
Genshin Impact Paper Theater Over Peaks guide (Lantern Rite 2023)
For Genshin Impact’s Over Peaks puzzles in the Paper Theater activity, we’ve labeled some of the movable slides based on their starting positions. Additional instructions we provide are based on whatever might be the new slides/landscapes in that spot once you’ve rearranged them accordingly.
- The first Paper Theater Over Peaks slide in Genshin Impact adds the wind current mechanic. As expected, it will cause your character to glide/float upward.
- Swap the bottom-left starting point with the wind current at the top-left. This will cause the figure to bump into the stone pillar in top-mid.
- When the figure is in the top-left slide, swap it with the bottom-right part.
- Doing so will make the character glide to the chest.
- This Paper Theater Over Peaks scene in Genshin Impact introduces floor plates that the character can step on, causing gaps in some areas to fully close. However, stepping on the same plate would create a gap in the pathway again.
- Start the scene and let the character walk to the wind current in bottom-mid. Once he’s gliding, move bottom-mid to bottom-right.
- He’ll bump into the edge of the canvas. However, the wind current will lift him to the opposite edge and make him step on the plate. This breaks open one of the stone ledges.
- While he’s still in the top-middle slide/before he hits the pillar, switch top-right and bottom-right. He’ll walk back to the wind current.
- Just as he’s gliding, move top-right to bottom-left. This will allow him to reach the chest.
- There are lots of thorns here, so watch out. First, let the character walk to the wind current in bottom-mid.
- As he’s gliding, move bottom-mid to bottom-right. He’ll glide upward.
- Once he’s in the top-right slide, swap bottom-mid and bottom-right. This ensures that he lands on the floor plate.
- Let him reach the wind current and move bottom-mid to bottom-left. He’ll get lifted upward.
- As soon as he lands on the upper ledge, swap bottom-left and bottom-mid. He’ll fall down, but the wind current will take him directly to the chest.
This completes all Genshin Impact Over Peaks scenes for the Paper Theater activity. Next up, you’ll do the Adeptus Ex challenges.