The Windblume Festival in Mondstadt leads you to a strange domain. Here’s our Genshin Impact Peculiar Wonderland guide to help you with the Facundity mechanic, challenges, and obtainable rewards.
Note: For more information about the game, check out our Genshin Impact guides and features hub. You may also take a look at our version 1.4 overview and our main page for the Windblume Festival premier event.
Genshin Impact: Windblume Festival – Peculiar Wonderland challenges guide
After completing the “Ode to Flower and Cloud” quest, you’ll see a marker for Genshin Impact‘s Peculiar Wonderland objective. Simply head to the outskirts of Mondstadt to meet Plauen and talk to him. Suddenly, a portal to another dimension will appear. I guess it might remind you of Alice in Wonderland since it looks like you’re going through a looking glass.
Go enter it and pick your party members. Anyway, you can click on the pages below for the parts that you need help with:
- The Facundity mechanic and buffs
- The challenges in this strange domain
- Boss fight, Peculiar Collab Coupon, and challenge rewards
- Peculiar Conqueror II stage – Bubble Speedster challenge and the Stonehide Lawachurl encounter
- Peculiar Conqueror III stage – Shimmering Path, No Landing, and the Ruin Guard/Ruin Grader encounter
- Peculiar Conqueror IV stage – Completion rewards and the Geovishap encounter
Note 1: You may also try a co-op run with random matchmaking enabled. You could find hosts at a lower world level to make the final boss fight significantly easier. Conversely, you could also end up with teammates who’d mess up during challenges.
Note 2: Please remember that only the first stage, “Peculiar Conqueror I,” is available today. The rest will go live in the coming days. Make sure you bookmark our Genshin Impact Peculiar Wonderland guide since I’ll be updating it accordingly.