The premier event in Genshin Impact‘s version 1.4 update is now live, and it’s got lots of mini-games, activities, quests, and rewards. Here’s our guide to help you with the Invitation of Windblume, or the Windblume Festival event, in Genshin Impact.
Genshin Impact guide: The Invitation of Windblume – The Windblume Festival event
To partake in Genshin Impact‘s Windblume Festival, you’ll need to reach Adventure Rank 20 and finish the “Song of the Dragon and Freedom” main quest. If you meet the requirements, you should see another quest called “Ode to Flower and Cloud.” This tasks you with roaming around Mondstadt and speaking to various NPCs. In the end, you’ll meet up with Venti, Kaeya, and Bennett. After a bit of dialogue, you’ll unlock the activities via the event panel. Anyway, you can refer to the pages below for the parts that you need help with.
General guides and tips:
- Festive Challenge: Bullseye Balloons
- Festive Challenge: Floral Freefall
- Festive Challenge: Ballads of Breeze
- Peculiar Wonderland – Facundity mechanics, challenges, and rewards
- Peculiar Conqueror II – Bubble Speedster challenge, tweaked mechanics, and final encounter
- Peculiar Conqueror III – Shimmering Path/No Landing challenge, tweaked mechanics, and final encounter
- Peculiar Conqueror IV – Last set of challenge rewards and final encounter
Note 1: The Windblume Festival in Genshin Impact lasts from today until April 5. However, the event shop will be around until April 12.
Note 2: Many of these activities are unlocked in stages. There might be a lot to do now, but the other mechanics, locations, and challenges won’t be live until much later. As usual, we’ll keep all Genshin Impact Windblume Festival/Invitation of Windblume guides up to date.