Gamenauts releases award-winning strategy game for Android
Gamenauts and Kurechii Studio announces the eagerly anticipated launch of the Android version of King’s League: Odyssey for Google Play. The acclaimed strategy title has garnered top industry awards such as Touch Arcade’s iOS Game of the Week, Armor Games’ Best Action Game of 2013 and Kongregate’s April 2013 Game of the Month award.
In addition to mobile exclusives such as new dungeons, all-new characters, enemies, and enhanced HD graphics, players are treated to a brand new Android-exclusive character. Android fans can finally join the ranks of royalty for $1.99 on Google Play.
Recruit and train a team of over 40 classes, such as Dragoons, Hunters, and Berserkers, to rise up the league ranks against rival teams vying for a seat at the king’s round table. Lay siege on cities to gain enough gold and gems in order to upgrade training facilities, level up soldiers through aerobic, aquatic, and academic activities, and unlock recruitment areas. For more rewarding challenges, explore numerous side quests and menacing dungeons to gain the glory of the realm.
King’s League: Odyssey for Android features:
- Master four leagues and pledge allegiance to one of four factions, each with its own line of quests.
- Lay siege on towns and cities to conquer territories and uncover precious resources.
- Recruit and train from over 40 unique character classes such as the Templar, Dragoon, Assassin, and Sniper.
- Battle your way through seven different dungeons and take part in special events such as the grueling Battlethon!
- Rise in the royal ranks as well as the Google Play leaderboards and earn more than 60 achievements before taking on the new, mobile-exclusive final boss.
- Special Android exclusive character to collect.
King’s League: Odyssey is available now for $1.99 on Google Play.