The wait to experience semi-medieval life as a Goat Magician or non-Goat walking microwave is over, as the Goat Simulator MMO update is released. It’s a free update for all owners of the game, so all you have to do is wait for Steam to download it for you. Perhaps it already did.
You can do all the much-beloved MMO things in this update, such as choosing your goat-class, completing MIGHTY quests and listening to wizards in taverns.
Here are the Goat Simulator feature notes, in the traditional Coffee Stain Studio style.
– Five different classes: Warrior, Rouge, Magician, Hunter and Microwave
– Complete dozens of quests, level up a hundred times and play five different classes that’s a ton of content you do the math, we all went to high-school well I didn’t I was too busy huffing paint behind the cafeteria
– Level cap is 101, 1 level higher than you-know-what
– Prolly not tons of content tho, but don’t hate be cool
– Stay a while and listen to Dumblebore the Grey in Twistram
– Faction warfare between goats and sheep
– MMO simulation so good you’ll think it’s real
– There are even elves and dwarves like in that movie
It has a trailer too, in case you missed that earlier.Related to this article