Humble is back at it again with yet another big sale. The Humble Store is currently running its Fall Sale, which will be active until November 27, 2018. The number of games on sale are hitting the thousands, spanning a pretty big variety of different genres. In other words, there are games that will suit anyone’s taste on sale right now.
As expected, the percentage of the price reductions varies on a game-to-game basis. But, the highest I’ve seen is 80% off. Here are a few picks:
- 2K’s NBA 2K19 may have just released a few weeks ago, but it’s already been discounted by 50%, thus knocking its price down to just $29.99.
- Ubisoft’s Steep is currently 67% off, bringing its price down to just $9.89. Launched back in 2016, this is an extreme winter sports game that harkens back to the lost era of titles like SSX. Of course, it’s been given the open-world treatment, as per usual with most Ubisoft games. You can also get the Road to the Olympics content for $14.99 (a 50% reduction).
- Frontier’s Planet Coaster is on sale yet again. The spiritual successor to the hit Rollercoaster Tycoon series, Planet Coaster is a modern park management simulator that gives you all the tools you could want to construct your own virtual theme park. Frontier has been updating it regularly since it launched back in 2016. It’s currently going for $17.99 (a 60% price reduction).
- Iceflame’s Pure Farming 2018 has a 60% discount, knocking its price down to $7.99. This title is an alternative to the Farming Simulator games, although it plays very similarly.
- Codemasters has a few hit racers on sale too, such as F1 2018 and Dirt 4. You can pick up F1 for 50% off ($29.99), whereas Dirt 4 has an even steeper discount at 75% off ($14.99.)
- Psyonix’s hit Rocket League is going for just $9.99 (a 50% discount). It’s long been one of the biggest titles in the eSports realm and continues to see regular updates to this day.
These are just a few titles. Have a look at the whole selection here.
Keep in mind that these are all Steam games, so you’ll need a Steam account in order to activate them after purchase.
Related to this article
Having been introduced to video games at the age of 3 via a Nintendo 64, A.K has grown up in the culture. A fan of simulators and racers, with a soft spot for Nintendo! But, he has a great respect for the entire video game world and enjoys watching it all expand as a whole.