Humble’s E3 bundle has launched, offering up a grab bag of goodies. Lots and lots of them. Lots.
Let’s start with the basic tier, shall we? You can pay what you want for:
- A 30-day subscription to Twitch Turbo
- A copy of Psychonauts
- A copy of Mountain
- 500 Amazon Appstore coins
- AWildStar E3 pack (containing a Junkyard Hoverboard, a three-hour Flask of Advancement, and a Gnix multi-redeem pet)
- A Warframe PC Booster pack (containing 75 Platinum and 7-Day boosters for Affinity, Credit, and Resource)
- An Armored Warfare E3 pack (containing the Chieftain Mk. 6 Main Battle Tank, 30 days of premium time, and 2500 gold)
- A Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex – First Assault Online exclusive E3 Digital Ticket bundle (containing access to First Assault Online, 250,000 GP, 10x 100% GP boosters, and 10x 100% EXP boosters)
- Access to the Superfight closed beta and The Joiner micro deck
- The Neverwinter Adventurer’s Helper Pack and exclusive Lord of the Labyrinth title.
That’s the PC stuff. If you’ve got a PS4 and a phone you can also get a GUNS UP! starter pack and TV head add-on, Super Senso beta access and Sensonium pack, and 40 chests for Pathfinder Adventures.
Pay more than $4, and you’ll also unlock a 3-month license for XSplit Premium, Grey Goo Definitive Edition, a Blade & Soul E3 Pack (containing outfits, keys, XP boosts, and healing items), a 30-day trial access to EVE Online with four ship skins, an M5 Stuart Tank and P36 Aircraft for War Thunder with Humble/Twitch exclusive skins, Bellona and Kukulkan for SMITE with a Typhoon skin and an exclusive Furiona skin, and “more content coming soon.”
The final tier is the average price plus $4 (currently $9.19). This adds on Life is Feudal, a beta key for Paladins with the champion Androxus and a Countenance skin plus five Radiant Chests, and a Payday 2 E3 mask pack plus the Golden Grin Casino Heist DLC.
Not enough? Alright, fine: you can also have 33% off Gang Beasts in Early Access, 33% off Day of the Tentacle Remastered, 10% off a purchase in the Humble Store, and 10% off a new subscription to Humble Monthly.
Note that not all of these are available in all regions. Check out the FAQ to see what’s available and where.