Humble’s E3 bundle has launched, offering up a grab bag of goodies. Lots and lots of them. Lots.
Let’s start with the basic tier, shall we? You can pay what you want for:
- A 30-day subscription to Twitch Turbo
- A copy of Psychonauts
- A copy of Mountain
- 500 Amazon Appstore coins
- AWildStar E3 pack (containing a Junkyard Hoverboard, a three-hour Flask of Advancement, and a Gnix multi-redeem pet)
- A Warframe PC Booster pack (containing 75 Platinum and 7-Day boosters for Affinity, Credit, and Resource)
- An Armored Warfare E3 pack (containing the Chieftain Mk. 6 Main Battle Tank, 30 days of premium time, and 2500 gold)
- A Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex – First Assault Online exclusive E3 Digital Ticket bundle (containing access to First Assault Online, 250,000 GP, 10x 100% GP boosters, and 10x 100% EXP boosters)
- Access to the Superfight closed beta and The Joiner micro deck
- The Neverwinter Adventurer’s Helper Pack and exclusive Lord of the Labyrinth title.
That’s the PC stuff. If you’ve got a PS4 and a phone you can also get a GUNS UP! starter pack and TV head add-on, Super Senso beta access and Sensonium pack, and 40 chests for Pathfinder Adventures.
Pay more than $4, and you’ll also unlock a 3-month license for XSplit Premium, Grey Goo Definitive Edition, a Blade & Soul E3 Pack (containing outfits, keys, XP boosts, and healing items), a 30-day trial access to EVE Online with four ship skins, an M5 Stuart Tank and P36 Aircraft for War Thunder with Humble/Twitch exclusive skins, Bellona and Kukulkan for SMITE with a Typhoon skin and an exclusive Furiona skin, and “more content coming soon.”
The final tier is the average price plus $4 (currently $9.19). This adds on Life is Feudal, a beta key for Paladins with the champion Androxus and a Countenance skin plus five Radiant Chests, and a Payday 2 E3 mask pack plus the Golden Grin Casino Heist DLC.
Not enough? Alright, fine: you can also have 33% off Gang Beasts in Early Access, 33% off Day of the Tentacle Remastered, 10% off a purchase in the Humble Store, and 10% off a new subscription to Humble Monthly.
Note that not all of these are available in all regions. Check out the FAQ to see what’s available and where.
Tim has been playing PC games for longer than he’s willing to admit. He’s written for a number of publications, but has been with PC Invasion – in all its various incarnations – for over a decade. When not writing about games, Tim can occasionally be found speedrunning terrible ones, making people angry in Dota 2, or playing something obscure and random. He’s also weirdly proud of his status as (probably) the Isle of Man’s only professional games journalist.