Warhorse has released the Kingdom Come: Deliverance 1.4 update just in time for Easter and it comes with some new bits and pieces.
All important new hairstyles have been added and whatever hair and bears “mechanics” are. The most important stuff is bug fixes and there are over 200 in this update according to Warhorse.
What players will really appreciate is the HD texture and audio pack which comes with this update as free DLC. The game should look even more impressive if your PC can handle it.
Kingdom Come: Deliverance 1.4 Feature Highlights
- New Hair and Beard mechanics.
- Customize your style in bathhouses and gain extra charisma with freshly cut hair.
- Unarmed mercy kill added for a more “subtile” way to solve quests.
- Real Easter eggs added. The hunt for the golden egg can begin!
- Traditional Czech Easter-themed weapon to be found, called “Pomlázka”.
- Resurrection day is upon us! Some NPCs that have died due to the physics glitches have risen from their graves.
- Fixed problems with the “Mightier than the Sword” quest related to the scribe.
- Rattay archery competition works on advanced difficulty.
- Fixed save issue for the “House of God” quest.
- Another 200 major bugs fixed
Free DLC – HD Texture and Audio Pack
As a special treat, we’re releasing the first free DLC – HD Texture & Audio Pack for PC which together enhance the visual and audio experience of Kingdom Come: Deliverance. HD Textures boost the overall graphics of Kingdom Come: Deliverance to create an ever more lifelike look at 1403 Bohemia. HD Audio is available for all three voiceover languages (English, German and French) and enhances all in game voiceovers and sounds.
Founder and Editor of PC Invasion. Veteran PC gamer of over 22 years.