Iron Man has a Legendary Challenge in Marvel’s Midnight Suns. This gets unlocked once you’ve built the Armory and you’ve maxed out his Friendship Level. You can then start a solo encounter that’s more akin to a puzzle, which eventually rewards his Legendary Card. Here’s our Marvel’s Midnight Suns Iron Man Legendary Challenge guide to help you complete Iron Will for the Hellfire Beam ability.
Marvel’s Midnight Suns Iron Man Legendary Challenge guide – Hellfire Beam Legendary Card
For the Iron Man Legendary Challenge in Marvel’s Midnight Suns, you’ll notice a bunch of cards, but you’re only allowed one redraw. As such, it’s important to do the following actions in the correct order. This is to ensure that you’ve got the maximum possible hits for Surgical Strike when targeting the crystal:
- Redraw one of the New Plan cards so you get Leave it to Me, but don’t use it yet.
- Play Heads Up -> Precision -> Leave it to Me (it won’t be discarded) -> Leave it to Me (again).
- You should now have eight cards. Go ahead and pop Surgical Strike (eight hits).
- You’re going to need some Heroism, so use Heads Up.
- Cast Surgical Strike once more (six hits).
- It should be down to just a sliver of HP. Just Blast it to smithereens.
You should then receive the Hellfire Beam Legendary Card for Iron Man, so go ahead and destroy the black crystal. The ability has the following effect when upgraded: Damage all enemies in a line; redraw to add damage; +1 redraw for each KO.
This is one of the most ridiculous powers in the game, since you can redraw as many times as possible to continue increasing its damage. If you can increase this value, it’s bound to decimate enemy squads with ease.
Marvel’s Midnight Suns is available via Steam.