Sojiro Sakura is the holder of the Hierophant Arcana and a Confidant in Persona 5 Royal. He is the protagonist’s legal guardian and the manager of Yongen-Jaya’s Café Leblanc. He is first introduced on 04/09 and you can begin his Confidant on 04/20. He is available every evening except Wednesday and can be found working behind the counter at Café Leblanc.
There are some limits on when you can rank Sojuro up. Before clearing Futaba’s Palace, you will only be able to reach Rank 4 of his social link. Beyond this, as long as you achieve Rank 10 before reaching an ending you can complete the Hierophant Confidant. As an additional motive to rank up Sojiro, you’ll earn +3 Kindness for most of his ranks.
Persona 5 Royal: Sojiro Sakura Confidant skills
Below are the skills and benefits acquired from ranking up the Hierophant Confidant. Sojiro is a good social link to level up as all of his skills are related to SP recovery. In some of Persona 5 Royal‘s longer fights, SP can be tricky to upkeep and so having a consistent source to create SP recovery items is useful.
- Rank 2 – Coffee Basics: Allows you to brew coffee that slightly restores SP of one ally.
- Rank 4 – Leblanc Curry: Allows you to make curry that slightly restores SP of all allies.
- Rank 6 – Coffee Mastery: Allows you to brew coffee that greatly restores SP of one ally.
- Rank 9 – Curry Tips: Allows you to make curry that moderately restores SP of all allies.
- Rank 10 – Curry Mastery: Allows you to make curry that greatly restores SP of all allies.
Persona 5 Royal: Sojiro Sakura Confidant answers
These are the best answers to give during hangout events with Sojiro Sakura. The answers listed were either chosen because they give the most social points or because they are required for specific unlocks. If a chosen answer doesn’t matter it will be listed as ‘ANY,’ so feel free to pick whatever you want.
- Rank 1
- Got it.
- Rank 2
- Making coffee.
- That guy seemed suspicious.
- I want the ladies to love me.
- Got it.
- Rank 3
- Is it trouble?
- “I’m ready to work,” or “Thank you in advance.”
- Rank 4
- Tell me more.
- Call Sojiro’s phone.
- Rank 5 (Not available until 08/22 after clearing Futaba’s Palace)
- I think I’m addicted!
- She wasn’t normal, huh?
- It really paid off in the end.
- She needs a balanced diet.
- Rank 6
- To each his own.
- Shut your mouth.
- Saving Futaba was no mistake.
- If I can help somehow…
- Rank 7 (Requires Kindness: Angelic)
- You might be right.
- Feel like a real dad now?
- Rank 8
- Something with curry.
- I was just protecting Futaba.
- Rank 9 (Requires completion of ‘The Money-Grubbing Uncle’ Mementos request)
- It’s great.
- “You have a great daughter,” or “Congrats.”
- Rank 10
- Thank you.
Note: For information on the other confidants in Persona 5 Royal like Sojiro Sakura check out our Confidant guides hub.
Persona 5 Royal can be purchased on Steam.