LGM’s Starpoint Gemini Warlords is celebrating its first anniversary and the team is giving away a new free ship to players. The new ship falls into the Battleship class and it’s called Glycon. Nikola Jukic, project manager for Update 2.0 added:
“This new and shiny ship belongs to a Battleship class, and is a bit more powerful in contrast to other battleships, but not in all statistics. It even has a name! Yes… You can call your new battleship ‘Glycon’. Also, it’s so special it doesn’t have a hangar. ”
Players can find the new ship at the following locations:
- Rotterdam Shipyard (26.25 mil)
- Alexandria Military (26.25 mil)
- Plymouth Shipyard (26.25 mil)
- Atlantean Military (29.4 mil)
The release of the new ship is not the only content that’s being added, there’ are also bug fixes and changes in the 22.214.171.124 update.
Starpoint Gemini Warlords Update 126.96.36.199 changelog
- Ship particles on some of vanilla and Rise of Numibia ships are fixed;
- Campaign fixes (minor bug fixes);
- Planetary assault bugfix (the game won’t freeze during the cut scene);
- Icon order and values in the research panel are fixed;
- Player can purchase a minor stations immediately after this update;
- Only the neutral or friendly station can be purchased;
- The price is different for each stations. That means that the price isn’t the same for e.g. military or research station;
- The price also varies in the case if the player has a merchant perk, or not. The bigger the merchant perk, the lower the price is;
- Reputation also affects the station price. Bigger the reputation, lower the price of the station is;
- Station can be purchased via a dialogue, as well. All you need to do is to contact an ambassador.
- Chinese localization fixed for all the LGM Games’ store pages;
- Chinese localization fixed for:
- Game Modes;
- Freelance missions;
- All DLC content.
- German localization fixed for:
- Headquarters construction;
- Game launcher;
- Game modes.