Surprise! There’s no change at the top in this week’s Steam Top Sellers as Playerunkown’s Battlegrounds tops the chart for the fourteenth week having shifted more than 4 million copies. Amusingly, despite review bombing, GTA V has climbed into the second spot which could prove the theory that even bad publicity is good publicity.
With the Steam Summer sale now on, the charts could look a little weird until it concludes. NieR: Automata is back in third, Middle-earth Shadow of Mordor makes a reappearance, and Dishonored 2 and Fallout 4 are also back in the charts. New releases are not necessarily what’s going to make the top ten until the sale is over.
Here’s how the Steam Top Sellers look this week…
- #1 – PLAYERUNKNOWN’S BATTLEGROUNDS
- #2 – Grand Theft Auto V
- #3 – NieR:Automata
- #4 – Counter-Strike: Global Offensive
- #5 – The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt – Game of the Year Edition
- #6 – Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor Game of the Year Edition
- #7 – Dishonored 2
- #8 – H1Z1: King of the Kill
- #9 – Fallout 4
- #10 – Hollow Knight