We welcome back this Steam Top Sellers and it’s the first top ten of 2018. No huge surprises to start the year, PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds is still at number one.
The Steam sale concluded on the 4th of January which is why we are still seeing games such as GTA V, Dark Souls 3, and The Witcher 3 in the top ten. The strategy title They Are Billions has proved a real hit for indie developer Numantian Games as it’s holding firm in third place this week.
With no new big game releases due at the start of the month, it’s a typically slow start to January and things won’t start hotting up for a couple more weeks at least. That said, it’s going to take something stellar to knock PUBG off the top spot. It’s been at number one since March 2017.
Here’s how it looks this week…
Steam Top Sellers
- #1 – PLAYERUNKNOWN’S BATTLEGROUNDS
- #2 – Grand Theft Auto V
- #3 – They Are Billions
- #4 – Human: Fall Flat
- #5 – Counter-Strike: Global Offensive
- #6 – Divinity: Original Sin 2
- #7 – The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt – Game of the Year Edition
- #8 – ARK: Survival Evolved
- #9 – DARK SOULS™ III
- #10 – Assassin’s Creed® Origins