A Total War Saga: Troy‘s Amazons DLC is now live. You’ll be able to play as Penthesilea and Hippolyta, legendary daughters of Ares. The former was said to have dueled Achilles in front of the walls of Troy, and you might just end up fighting the Myrmidon champion on the Greek mainland. Here’s our guide to help you out.
Note: For more information, check out our Total War Saga: Troy guides and features hub. Likewise, be reminded that this guide is for veteran (very hard) difficulty.
Total War Saga: Troy – Penthesilea’s Amazons guide
To be clear, Penthesilea’s Amazons faction is vastly different from all others that are currently in Total War Saga: Troy. This is because she leads a horde, and her priority is to raid, pillage, and raze the settlements of her opponents. Anyway, here are Penthesilea’s Homeric Victory conditions:
- Complete all 13 epic missions.
- Amass a total of 5,000 battle glory.
- Ensure the the following factions are destroyed or confederated by others: Athina, Sparta, Pthhia.
Let’s move along and check out how Penthesilea’s Amazons would fare in your Total War Saga: Troy campaign. Click on the pages below for the mechanics that you need help with:
- I. Penthesilea’s Amazons – Horde playstyle and unique mechanics
- II. Penthesilea’s Amazons – Epic missions and campaign progression tips