With Gamescom just afew weeks away, UbiSoft has revealed their line-up of titles for the annual gaming extravaganza in Cologne. So what’s in store for press and attendees this year?
- Assassin’s Creed III: the next installment in the acclaimed Assassin’s Creed franchise where gamers will play as Connor, fighting for justice during the American Revolution.
- Assassin’s Creed III Liberation: a full Assassin’s Creed experience exclusive to PS Vita, Liberation introduces Aveline, the first female protagonist fighting for freedom in Louisiana during the American Revolution.
- Far Cry 3: the massive action adventure where players fight to survive an island of insanity.
- Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Online: the competitive Free-To-Play FPS taking place in the Tom Clancy’s universe.
- Shootmania: Storm:a fast paced, pure, FPS made for online competition.
- Rabbids Land: the Wii U exclusive party-game where the wacky Rabbids take control of an amusement park.
- Rayman Legends:the beautiful and unique new social platformer featuring Ubisoft’s limbless hero.
- Sports Connection: the Wii U exclusive collection of interactive sports.
- Your Shape Fitness Evolved 2013: a connected fitness world that helps to set and achieve players’ goals in an engaging and entertaining way.
- ZombiU: a fear-fueled zombie Survival Horror First Person Shooter.
There’s a special Ubi press conference on the 15th of August at the show where they will be discussing upcoming free to play titles based on popular Ubi franchises and further details on their plans for e-sports and what they call the “growing online game genres”.
Some exciting stuff there and we’ll be on-hand to sample what UbiSoft has to offer. Stay tuned for our reports from GamesCom from 14th August.