Are you wondering where to find and beat Silver Lizalfos in Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom (TOTK) to obtain a Silver Lizalfos Horn or take a picture of them for your album? Like the Silver Lynel, the Silver Lizalfos are elite creatures that are hard to find and even harder to defeat. However, here is an easy-to-follow guide on finding and beating Silver Lizalfos in Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom (TOTK).
Where to Find Silver Lizalfos in Zelda Tears of the Kingdom (TOTK)
Finding Silver Lizalfos has proven to be tricky for TOTK players. However, after speaking with many TOTK players from PC Invasion and Attack of the Fanboy, I have compiled a list of locations so you can find them easily.
- You can find two Silver Lizalfos in the Secluded Coliseum (2241, -1951, -0467) when fighting waves of different colored Lizalfos.
- You can find three Silver Lizalfos on the eastern side of the Gerudo Desert near these coordinates: -4855, -2112, 0040.
- You can find one Silver Lizalfos on Eventide Island near coordinates 4622, -3699, 0055.
- You can find one Silver Lizalfos in the Mount Hylia area near coordinates -1271, -2287, 0254.
- You can find two Silver Lizalfos in the Golflam’s Lavafalls zone near coordinates -3131, 3487, -0783.
- You can find two Silver Lizalfos in the Gloom’s Approach zone at the Central Hyrule Depths near coordinates -0240, 0631, -1221.
- You can three Silver Lizalfos south of the Great Abandoned Central Mine at coordinates -1534, -2671, -0610.
How to Beat Silver Lizalfos in Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom
So you were able to track down Silver Lizalfos using the above coordinates. Awesome! So how do you beat one? The first important thing to know when fighting Silver Lizalfos is not to let them surround you. Instead, it would be best if you tried to pull them away from each other and face them one at a time. This is because of your one advantage over the Silver Lizalfos: their need to wind up their attacks. When a Silver Lizalfos winds up for an attack, you have time to avoid it and perform a counterattack. In addition, you can infuse an arrow with an Ice Fruit or White Chuchu Jelly to freeze them, making the attack avoidance and counterattack processes much more manageable.