Back in April Descendent Studios successfully funded their Kickstarter campaign for Descent: Underground, a prequel to the classic Descent which was released way back in 1994.
Descent: Underground recently moved to Steam Early Access as development and testing continues on the game. We’ve teamed up with Descendent Studios to give away Steam codes for the Early Access version of the game and a few lucky PC Invasion readers will be able to hop right in.
So how can you win one of these keys? Simply take an action in the widget below. If already follow us on Twitter and are part of the PC Invasion Steam Group, post a comment below after logging into the site.
We’ll be picking the winners this coming Wednesday so hop to it and good luck!
About Descent Underground
A true first person shooter deserves all six degrees of freedom. Fight through twisting tunnels & vast caverns where the concepts of up and down mean nothing and danger lurks around every corner. This is Descent: Underground!
We’re blasting the full-freedom shooter Descent into the 21st Century with next-generation gaming technology built on Unreal Engine 4!
Descent: Underground is a both a prequel to the Descent series and a modernization of the original game play. We’re staying true to the original flight mechanics, arcade style combat, and tightly twisting map design while taking it to the next level!
Our vision for Descent: Underground includes:
- Multiplayer shooter action in a full six degrees of freedom
- A variety of customizable ships and roles suit every play style
- Individual and team game modes for multiplayer
- Community-driven development w/ weekly video streams
- Mine for resources, power-ups, and to locate hidden tunnels
- Prove your prowess with rankings, achievements, and leaderboards
- Singleplayer storyline missions
Competition is now closed and winners have been notified.