It’s another great beta key giveaway here on PC Invasion and this time we’re giving you the opportunity to take a part in the Crossout beta test.
Crossout is the upcoming online vehicle builder/combat action title from Gaijin. In this game, players not only have to construct their vehicles in their garage but they can then take them online and battle other players. Expect some frantic battles.
We took a look at the game last year and it was shaping up well and this is a chance for you to go hands-on.
To enter all you need to do is carry out one of the actions below, or if you are already following us, then just make sure you’re logged in and post a comment. PC Invasion supporters should enter here.
Crossout Key Features
- Unique vehicles, crafted by the players using a wide range of available parts: From nimble buggies to heavily tracked off-road vehicles or combat platforms on antigrav fields.
- Complete freedom of creativity and thousands of possible combinations: Create vehicles of any shape using dozens of parts, wide variety of armour and weapons as well as support systems.
- Advanced damage model: Destroy any part of an enemy machine and it will affect the vehicle’s performance immediately.
- Huge arsenal of weapons: From chain saws, power-drills over machine guns to rocket launchers, flying drones and stealth generators.
- Your own workshop: Create new, advanced parts and auction them at the in-game marketplace.
- Trading options between players: Every piece that you have gathered in the battle can be sold to other players.
- Choose your own battle strategy: The only thing that matters is the Survival and Victory!