Developer Blackmill Games are back with a new shooter Tannenberg following their 2015 FPS release Verdun.
The game takes place on the Eastern Front and has been inspired by the 1914 Battle of Tannenberg. Tannenberg takes the WWI FPS series up a notch this time with 64 player support in the game’s Maneuver mode. This mode features large open maps and players will have to choose which areas to attack or defend.
The Early Access version is “feature complete” and beta testing will continue until some time in Q1 2018. Update plans prior to the full release include improving balance, adding a new UI, and an in-game switch between the two fronts.
- Authentic WW1 atmosphere; accuracy in everything from maps and weaponry to uniforms
- Tactical squad-based FPS; play as Russian, Austro-Hungarian and German troops
- Majestic Eastern Front; large maps each with weather variants from snow to summer sun
- 64 player Maneuver game mode; capture strategic sectors in grand battles of movement
- Never fight alone; AI bots for Maneuver so you can join epic battles at any time
Founder and Editor of PC Invasion. Veteran PC gamer of over 22 years.