Much like EA’s E3 2018 conference, there was not a lot of new stuff on show from Ubisoft. Ubisoft had already revealed Assassin’s Creed Odyssey in the lead up to E3.
There are plenty of new trailers for all the games below and some news worth noting.
Ubisoft News Highlights
- Trials Rising will release February 2019 with a beta test at the end of this year.
- The Division 2 – Washington DC will be 20 percent larger the size of The Division 1 with more variety in the city. The game will feature eight payable raids. In the first year, there will be three episodes, one released every three months and they will all be free.
- Assassin’s Creed Odyssey will release on 5 October. The game is set in ancient Greece during the Peloponnesian War.
- The first-person adventure Transferance releases this autumn and will not be VR only as originally thought.
- The Crew 2 open beta starts next week
- For Honor is free on Uplay for everyone until 18 June. Marching Fire expansion announced adding four new Chinese heroes with new story content and a 4v4 mode called Breach.