Take others’ fates into your hands with this contest. Win We. The Revolution for Steam!
Hey, so this one is pretty unique. There’s a great setup, great visuals, and what looks like some pretty harrowing gameplay. Sounds good, right?
Win a Steam copy of We. The Revolution, and take on the French Revolution!
We. The Revolution
I’ll let Polyslash tell you all about it.
Featuring unique gameplay and a singular art style, We. The Revolutioncasts players in the role of a judge in the Revolutionary Tribunal during the great French Revolution era. Players will have to trudge through the turbulent setting passing sentences, playing a dangerous political game, and doing everything in their power to avoid the guillotine and being marked as an enemy of the revolution. As the revolutionary judge, players will have to confront their decisions with their family who may very often see things differently.
We. The Revolution puts players in morally ambiguous situations in which there are no obvious solutions, and the decisions they make are never clear cut. The power over human life and death is a heavy burden and having responsibility and strength will be tantamount when making decisions that can affect the fate of the revolution.
Shape history and decide who will live and who will die.
- Experience the oppressive atmosphere of the French Revolution as you’ve come to know it from the classic novels of Alexandre Dumas and Joseph Conrad.
- Preside dozen of unique and morally ambiguous court cases.
- Run your own courtroom – question witnesses, analyze clues and evidence, read reports, and pass sentences.
- Confront your judgments with your family.
- Make friends and enemies of different rival factions vying for power. Make them your associates or make them disappear!
- Engage in a mix of genres, blending case-building with intrigue-crafting and turn-based tactics.
If I knew any French I’d put something in French here. But I don’t. Lo que sea.
How To Win
To enter to win your copy, use the widget below to leave your name and email address. You can enter daily for additional chances to win. For bonus entries, follow @wetherevo and PCI on Twitter and share our contest post with your friends.
While you’re waiting, comment below telling us how you’d handle a revolution here at PCI. Some users decided that I was a terrible Community Manager, so I appointed you to try them in court and quell the coup. Would you show mercy? Would you sentence them to the gallows? Tell us!
We have two Steam copies to give out. Winners will be drawn on Tuesday, March 26.
We. The Revolution is available now on Steam. Head over to Destructoid for more chances to win.