Shamura is the fourth boss and final Bishop that you’ll duel in Cult of the Lamb. You’ll go up against him in the Silk Cradle, the last main dungeon zone of the campaign. Here’s our Cult of the Lamb Shamura boss guide to help you defeat this unique opponent.
Note: We’ll have a Cult of the Lamb guides and features hub soon, so stay tuned.
Cult of the Lamb Shamura boss guide
Shamura has faster attacks compared to the other bosses. Don’t be too aggressive when fighting him since you also need to look at particular “tells” when certain abilities are used:
- Spiderlings – Shamura will periodically summon a few spiderlings.
- Jumping Slashes – Shamura does multiple short leaps followed by quick slashes.
- Web Pounce – If the boss scurries off by slinging a web, it will pounce on you after a second of delay. Make sure you roll away when it lands.
- Blob Lob – Small blue blobs will pop out of the boss’ body. Stay away from the tiny blue circles on the ground.
- Bomb Lob – The boss can also start tossing larger bombs, so try to watch out for the larger cicles that appear.
When you’re finished with the Shamura boss fight in Cult of the Lamb, you’ll receive your fourth Heart of a Heretic. This can be used for a permanent Red Crown upgrade.
For more tips, you can head over to our Crown Upgrades guide. And, if you’ve progressed further, you can take a look at the final boss and possible endings. Be forewarned that you do need to have 20 followers in your flock to reach the last area.
Note: Similar to other bosses, Shamura’s defeat will allow you to continue clearing his zone (Anchordeep). You’ll also get to battle a unique miniboss for Eye of the Witness items.
Cult of the Lamb is available via Steam.