Night City holds many secrets, and some of these happen to be legendary armors. Here’s our guide to help you find these free legendary armors as you explore the world of Cyberpunk 2077.
Note: For more information, check out our Cyberpunk 2077 guides and features hub.
Cyberpunk 2077 guide: Legendary armor locations
For the sake of clarity, I divided this guide into multiple parts pertaining to each district in Cyberpunk 2077. These items are all from free-roaming or regular exploration. As such, I’ve avoided citing the legendary armors that can be obtained as quest rewards or via crafting. Still, if you managed to find other legendary armors that aren’t mentioned in this guide, let me know.
You can refer to the pages below for the locations that you need help with:
- I. Watson – Northside, Arasaka Waterfront, Little China, and Kabuki
- II. Westbrook – Japantown, North Oak, and Charter Hill
- III. City Center – Downtown and Corpo Plaza
- IV. Heywood – Wellsprings, Vista Del Rey, and The Glen
- V. Santo Domingo – Arroyo and Rancho Coronado
- VI. Pacifica and Southern Badlands Desert
- VII. Eastern Badlands Desert
Note 1: Before you pick up a legendary armor piece, make sure to save your game first. Upon looting the item, you can inspect to see whether it’s got several epic or legendary mods already. If you’re not happy with what it has, you can reload to, hopefully, get better stuff.
Note 2: In a couple of cases, it’s possible to get completely different legendary armors. For instance, instead of the Duolayer Polyamide Rocker Vest, I got the Reinforced Composite-lined Rocker Foldtop (which looks weird). I’m personally uncertain as to what causes this.