The Bell of Conquest is your seasonal artifact for Destiny 2: Season of the Chosen. Here’s our guide that discusses how you can get it, and what its perks and mods entail.
Note: For more information, check out our Destiny 2: Season of the Chosen guides and features hub.
Destiny 2: Season of the Chosen – Bell of Conquest artifact guide
Getting the Bell of Conquest seasonal artifact is actually quite easy that it’s almost like Bungie’s practically throwing it your way. After watching the opening cinematic, you’ll find yourself in Battleground: Behemoth (an activity on Nessus).
Just follow the objectives such as defeating more Cabal, taking out majors, and throwing bomb orbs at generators. Oh, and do watch out for falling drop pods.
After killing the boss, you’ll get the Bell of Conquest seasonal artifact. As usual, you’ll gain an increase to your character’s power level as you earn more XP. Likewise, you’ll be able to unlock additional mods.
- Overload Bow
- Overload Submachine Gun
- Anti-Barrier Scout Rifle
- Unstoppable Pulse Rifle
- Unstoppable Hand Cannon
- Scout and Sniper Rifle Targeting
- Scout Rifle Loader
- Bow Dexterity
- Sniper Rifle Dexterity
- Sidearm Dexterity
Without a doubt, “Scout and Sniper Rifle Targeting” is a mod you’ll want to get. This is one of those rare occasions where a mod buffs two weapon types in the game.
- Unflinching Scout Rifle Aim
- Sniper Rifle Scavenger
- Bow Reloader
- Unflinching Sniper Rifle Aim
- Submachine Gun Reloader
- Anti-Barrier Sniper – Sniper rifles fire shield-piercing rounds; anti-Barrier.
- Disrupting Blade – Landing consecutive sword hits disrupts combatants; anti-Overload.
- Resonance Siphon – Gain Stasis ability energy when you or a fireteam member stuns a champion.
- Surge Detonators – Arc grenades disrupt combatants; anti-Overload.
- Inferno Whip – Solar melee abilities stun unshielded combatants; anti-Unstoppable.
Obviously, “Anti-Barrier Sniper” is quite a surprise. If last season gave us a mod that allowed shotguns to stun Unstopppable champs, then Destiny 2: Season of the Chosen has snipers becoming effective versus Barrier champs with this mod.
- Focusing Lens – Light abilities do more damage against Stasis-affected enemies.
- Passive Guard – Receive less damage from enemies that are close to you while you’re wielding a sword.
- Glacial Inheritance – Defeating enemies with your Stasis super recharges your super energy.
- Sundering Glare – Rapid precision hits versus distant targets weaken them for a short duration.
- Volatile Conduction – Grants bonus Arc super damage when cast while critically wounded. Lasts until the super ends.
Both “Focusing Lens” and “Glacial Inheritance” seem very helpful especially when some players in your fireteam use Stasis. Meanwhile, “Sundering Glare” sounds like a new option that lets you debuff enemies (perhaps you’ll get more mileage out of it while firing with snipers, scouts, or even Hawkmoon).
Destiny 2: Season of the Chosen is available via Steam. For more information, check out our guides and features hub.