Deep Stone Crypt, the newest raid that’s part of Destiny 2: Beyond Light, is finally live. Teams are gunning for “world’s first” completions in the expansion’s high-end PvE content. Here’s our raid guide to help you out.
Note: For more information, check out our Destiny 2: Beyond Light guides and features hub. Likewise, please be reminded that this guide contains minor spoilers.
Destiny 2: Beyond Light – Deep Stone Crypt raid guide
You can start Destiny 2: Beyond Light‘s Deep Stone Crypt raid by opening the director and checking out Europa. Once you’ve loaded in, you’ll be up against a handful of mobs, including Void-shielded Fallen captains.
Anyway, I’ve split up this guide into multiple sections depending on the encounter. Kindly refer to the page below for the encounter/section that you need help with:
- Sparrow racing and the first secret chest
- Encounter 1: Crypt Security/Cylinders
- Encounter 2: Atraks-1
- Jumping puzzle and the second secret chest
- Encounter 3: Rapture/Crash
- Encounter 4: Taniks, the Abomination
- Encounter 4: Taniks, the Abomination – Alternative strategy
- The Retrocausality exotic sparrow and pike cheese
- The No Love Lost ghost shell and Exo Stranger logs
- Eyes of Tomorrow exotic rocket launcher/the new Gjallarhorn
- Red Rover raid challenge