Elden Ring is full of secrets and dungeons, and Limgrave, the game’s first region, will probably overwhelm you already. We’re going to explore the overworld to discover some hidden stuff that’s off the beaten path, while also delving deep into uncharted lands. Here’s our Elden Ring guide to help you with the secrets and dungeons that you can find in Limgrave. Since this is the initial zone, I’ve decided to add some tips on what you can expect in other regions as you continue to progress.
Note: For more information, check out our Elden Ring guides and features hub. Likewise, you can also take a look at our beginner’s guide and main campaign walkthrough for the Limgrave region.
Elden Ring Limgrave secrets and dungeons guide
I’ve split up our Elden Ring Limgrave secrets and dungeons guide into a couple of sections. You can check the pages below for the parts that you need help with:
- Dungeoneering basics and dungeon types
- The dungeons in the first region
- The secrets in the first region
Other locations are discussed in detail in separate guides:
- Fringefolk Hero’s Grave
- Church of Dragon Communion
- Murkwater Cave, Patches, and Bloody Finger Nerijus
- Sorceress Sellen’s Scrolls
- Forlorn Hound Evergaol and Mistwood Ruins
- Minor Erdtrees: Erdtree Avatars and Putrid Avatars
- Mistwood: Flask of Wondrous Physick
- Mistwood: Abandoned Merchant in Siofra River Well