Triada Blessings is a sidequest in Far Cry 6. But, it isn’t just some run-of-the-mill activity. Rather, it’ll have you visit several regions in Yara to complete treasure hunts. You might even obtain some amazing rewards. Here’s our Far Cry 6 Triada Blessings and Triada Relics guide series to help you with these tasks so you can obtain the Triador Supremo, La Varita Resolver weapon, Triada armor set, and the Oluso black panther amigo.
Note: For more information, check out our Far Cry 6 guides and features hub.
Far Cry 6 Triada Blessings and Triada Relics guide How to obtain the treasures in Oluwa Cave
Since we’re discussing several facets here, I’ve divided our Far Cry 6 Triada Blessings guide series into several parts:
- Isla Santuario: Your first visit to Oluwa Cave
- Madrugada: Ida’s Triada Relic
- Valle de Oro: Oku’s Triada Relic
- El Este: Mimo Abosi’s Triada Relic
- Oluso black panther amigo
- Triador Supremo and La Varita Resolver weapon