Farming Simulator 22 diversifies this long-running series’ formula with a critical new feature: dynamic seasons. As the new backbone of the experience, players are now challenged to work within the confines of nature, planting and harvesting only when the time is right, and selling when demand is at its highest. This new feature is combined with new crops, machinery, locales, and technical features including more graphical effects, better rendering, improved texture streaming, and support for both DirectX 12 and Nvidia DLSS.
This is Giants’ most complex version of the sim yet, and is sure to be a modders’ playground for years to come. That being said, it’s tough to get into as a newcomer. So, here’s our Farming Simulator 22 guides and features hub to get you started.
Farming Simulator 22: Guides and Features hub
- Official review —“Where it matters, Farming Simulator 22 has truly improved… between the new gameplay mechanics, enhanced visuals, and deeper elements, this is the strongest entry in the series in a while.”
- How to make more money — Money is hard to come by in Farming Simulator 22 due to the time and effort it takes. Here’s how to get the most out your hard work.
- Money-saving tips — Expenses are aplenty in Farming Simulator 22, so here’s a few handy tips to cutdown on your spending while you grow your profits.
- Disabling the HUD to take better photos — By disabling the HUD, you can start snapping up a storm in Farming Simulator 22, making proper use of its beautiful visuals.
- What is the best map to start on? — Farming Simulator 22 comes with three beautifully-designed maps that are all unique compared to one another. Here’s a guide that dives into their advantages and disadvantages.
- Playing with seasons efficiently — The new seasons mechanic of the sim really switches up how you can play the game, and this guide will help to flesh it out.