Yesterday, Genshin Impact’s players first experienced the Five Flushes of Fortune event. With the new Kurious Kamera gadget, players could take photos that resulted in different colors, exchanging these for rewards. If yesterday had everyone looking for red items, then today’s photo subjects are blue creatures. Here’s our mini-guide to help you out.
Genshin Impact guide: Blue Creatures for the Kurious Kamera
Blue creatures are the monsters and animals in Genshin Impact‘s world. The “blue” here refers to these creatures being innately Hydro or Cryo types, and even Anemo ones due to the slightly bluish hue.
As usual, the colors you obtain might be random. Likewise, since you’re taking pics of enemies, try to be further away to avoid aggro. If your character gets hit, the Kurious Kamera will lose focus and you’ll need to activate it again. Lastly, you should be able to take pics of creatures that are clustered together (one photo per creature). However, it’s also possible to get locked out, and you might need to find a different mob in another area.
Anyway, let’s talk about the blue creatures I’ve checked out:
- Cryo and Hydro slimes – These tend to give out ultramarine and crimson colors.
- Hilichurls (Cryo archers/shields), samachurls (Cryo and Hydro), mitachurls (Ice shield wall) – These give you an assortment of colors such as ultramarine, crimson, and ocher.
- Frostarm Lawachurls – I got a pale gold from one fella.
- Cryo and Anemo Crystalflies – These gave me pale gold.
- Fatui (Hydrogunner and Cryogunner) – I got ocher photos; Fatui Cicin Mages should also be viable.
- Abyss Mages (Hydro and Cryo) – I didn’t take photos of these dudes, but they should be fine, too.
As for the following bosses:
- Oceanid – The Kurious Kamera works on the boss as well as its liquid hellspawn. You’d mostly get ultramarine, though.
- Cryo Regisvine – I got purple aster from this enemy.
- Primo Geovishap – It should work if it turns into its Cryo or Hydro forms. Unfortunately, I kept getting other elemental versions.
- Andrius – I don’t know what color you can get from the boss since I already ran out of my daily film, but the Kurious Kamera does work on him.
- Stormterror – Sadly, you can’t use the Kurious Kamera while you’re in a domain anyway.
That does it for day 2 of Genshin Impact‘s Five Flushes of Fortune event and its blue creatures subject. Don’t forget to check back tomorrow when we’ll be looking for red creatures.