With the launch of Genshin Impact‘s version 3.0 update, there’s a lot of stuff for players to find in the region of Sumeru. Chief among these are items that can further boost the capabilities of your characters. Here’s our Genshin Impact Sumeru domains guide to help you with the new talent books and artifacts, such as the Deepwood Memories and Gilded Dreams.
Genshin Impact Sumeru domains guide – Talent books and artifact sets (Deepwood Memories and Gilded Dreams)
Genshin Impact‘s Sumeru domains that have artifacts and talent books don’t have any related puzzles. You’re free to face the challenges within once you’ve found the locations. You can refer to the map below to see their locations:
Artifacts domain: Spire of Solitary Enlightenment
This one is located in the eastern portion of Sumeru, close to the borders of The Chasm. You’re gonna have to climb Gandha Hill to reach this place. Alternatively, just doing The Unappreciated Carving quest for your free Collei takes you near this area.
- Ley Line Disorder: Elemental mastery is increased by 10% of the party’s total elemental mastery. This effect is recalculated and refreshed every 20 seconds.
- Enemies: 3x Eramite Mercenaries – These hostiles are able to infuse their weapons with elemental effects. Thankfully, they like to get up close in melee, so you can quickly take them out with AoE abilities and perma-freeze setups.
Deepwood Memories artifact set
The Deepwood Memories artifact set in Genshin Impact has the following effects:
- 2-piece – +15% Dendro damage.
- 4-piece – Decreases the opponent’s Dendro resistance by 30% for eight seconds after they’re hit by an elemental skill or burst; can be triggered even if the equipping character is not on the field.
This is an ideal artifact set for sub-DPS/off-field DPS Dendro characters due to the proc. You can use it on someone like Collei, since she’s mostly there to provide said procs, as opposed to Tighnari, as he’s more of a main DPS/”Quicken Taser” type of character.
Gilded Dreams artifact set
The Gilded Dreams artifact set in Genshin Impact has the following effects:
- 2-piece – +80 elemental mastery.
- 4-piece – For eight seconds after triggering an elemental reaction, the character wearing this set will gain buffs depending on the party composition:
- +14% ATK for every teammate with a similar element.
- +50 elemental mastery for every teammate with a different element.
This is great for EM-focused builds, such as Sucrose or Kazuha (though they will lose their Anemo bonus). In Tighnari’s case, Wanderer’s Troupe seems more viable at the moment. The 2-piece effect is similar, and the 4-piece effect is more consistent (given that he likes to use charged shots). Since Wanderer’s Troupe has been around since time immemorial, you probably have decent rolls already, as opposed to the Gilded Dreams set which you’ll have to consistently farm.
Talent booklets domain: Steeple of Ignorance
This Sumeru domain in Genshin Impact is nestled next to a waterfall just northwest of Sumeru City. Follow the winding river until you reach it.
- Ley Line Disorder: Dealing elemental damage increases the damage of party members by 10% for 10 seconds; gain additional stacks for every different type of elemental damage; max of four stacks.
- Enemies: 1x Ruin Drake Earthguard and 1x Ruin Drake Skywatch – Both constructs have a similar gimmick. They can absorb energy and release it as an attack, while also increasing their elemental resistance. And, much like other “Ruin” type mechs, damaging their cores will stun them for easy pickings.
Sumeru talent booklets schedule
- Monday and Thursday – Admonition
- Tuesday and Friday – Ingenuity
- Wednesday and Saturday – Praxis
- Sunday – All
Weapon materials domain: Tower of Abject Pride
Finally, the Sumeru domain in Genshin Impact that has weapon ascension materials is located in Apam Woods. You’ll see the entrance along a hillside as you’re gliding from nearby fast travel points.
- Ley Line Disorder: +10% elemental damage for 10 seconds; can have up to four stacks if you use different elemental types.
- Enemies: You’ll just fight nine mushrooms. No worries there since the mobs are hapless fungi.
Sumeru weapon materials schedule
- Monday and Thursday – Talisman of Forest Dew
- Tuesday and Friday – Oasis Garden
- Wednesday and Saturday – Scorching Might
- Sunday – All